Overview of B & D Group
We operate our business through our three principal operating subsidiaries, namely, Ka Shun Civil Engineering Company Limited, Ka Shun Contractors Limited and Ka Construction Company Limited.
We are a contractor specialising in alteration and addition works and civil engineering works in Hong Kong.
Our alteration and addition works generally include new structural works, fitting-out works, changes in facilities configuration, constructing a new extension to existing building, conversion of an existing building to different types, fabrication, modification, removal, or installation of hardware and equipment; erection, relocation, or removal of partitions, doors, and windows; changes in type of finishes and flooring materials, while our civil engineering works generally include site formation works (i.e. site clearance and site formation in preparation for foundation works), and foundation works (i.e. substructure works performed to provide ground or base for construction structures to be built upon it).
We undertook general civil engineering works for an environmental management engineering project. In order to emphasise the specialisation on different field of construction works, among our principal operating subsidiaries, Ka Shun Contractors is mainly focused on the provision of alteration and addition works, while Ka Shun Civil Engineering and Ka Construction are mainly focused on the provision of civil engineering works.
Our Licenses, Qualifications and Certifications
Currently, we have obtained the following licenses, qualifications and certifications:
Under Buildings Department:
- Registered General Building Contractor; and
- Registered Specialist Contractor in the Site Formation Works Category
Under Works Branch of the Development Bureau:
- Approved Contractor for Public Works in Roads and Drainage Category – Group B (Probationary)
- Approved Contractor for Public Works in Site Formation Category – Group B (Probationary)
Under Hong Kong Quality Assurance Authority:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Accreditation
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Accreditation
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Accreditation
Under Construction Industry Council:
- Registered Subcontractor in Subcontractor Registration Scheme
Our Competitive Strengths
Throughout the years involving in the civil engineering works and alternation and additions works, we believe that we have the following competitive advantages:
- The long-standing relationship with some of our major customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Capability to provide diverse types of services
- Well-established presence in the construction industry in Hong Kong
- Our experienced and dedicated management team who are able to deliver quality and satisfactory services to our customers
B & D Strategic Holdings Limited
Units 2803–2803A, Asia Trade Centre, No. 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong